Violet Inspired Doily

Untitled

Here's the doily that I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. The pattern is #26 from Motif Lace Doilies by Nihon Vogue, a lovely Japanese crochet book. (Ravelry page here.) Great pattern, which I thought could look nice with two colors to really make the little 3D flower in the center pop!

Untitled

It's a great pattern and a fun make. I used size 10 crochet thread and a 1.65mm hook. I forgot to measure it, but it now has four pots of violets on it! I'm hoping it has a lot of good violet growing juju in it!!

Comments

  1. What an amazing doily you made for your mother for Mother's Day. She must have been totally thrilled. Beautiful work, Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts