Rustic Lace Square Doily Finished

Untitled

I finished my #rusticlacesquare doily! I think it is such a pretty pattern. It's simple, but by changing colors in the center, (or not), there are so many possibilities!

Untitled

Like I said before, you can find the pattern by searching "rustic lace square" on google or on pinterest (here). I used size 10 thread, and a 1.65mm hook. I joined the squares in the corners and in the netty parts with a slip stitch. (For example, in the corners where it is a ch 10, to join- ch 5, sl st to other square's corner, ch 5 and finish square.)

Have a great weekend!!

Comments

  1. This is marvellous, Kate. You're so good at these intricate crochet projects! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The colors make it extra special!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts