Unicorn (and Happy New Year!)

Untitled

Happy New Year friends! I still can't believe we're already into 2016! In wishing you a happy New Year, I thought I'd share this unicorn I made for Christmas since I hope everyone's year is going to be a magical one filled with lots of fun and surprises!

Untitled

This is another pattern from the Mongoreto etsy shop. From the pattern you can make a horse, zebra or unicorn. (Given those options I think the first choice is obvious.) For the crochet specifics, I used a size E (3.5mm) hook and Hobby Lobby I Love this Cotton Yarn.

Untitled

It was a really fun make and had me smiling the whole time!

As for the New Year, do you guys have any crafty resolutions? For Christmas I got a Silhouette Cameo which I'm super excited to play with this year! I also got some carving tools so I can learn how to carve spoons! Super stoked about them! I also got a year subscription to CreativeBug! I'm looking forward to participating in Lisa Congdon's 31 day drawing challenge and taking her second sketchbook class! So many !!!'s!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Kate! A unicorn with a pink nose and purple wings! Now that's magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a unicorn that stands upright and has wings is so very magical! definitely put a smile to my face :D happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts