A Duck Day

Duck

I have a gazillion projects going, my Gram's birthday party coming up, Thanksgiving and Christmas to start thinking about, so what do I do? I make a duck. Yep, the other day I was just compelled to make a duck. Actually, I lied. I was compelled to make the beaver that I had designed in my head, but I was out of brown cotton. A duck was naturally the next choice.

Duck

Do you ever have days like that? I think I just needed to do something new and creative and flex those problem solving muscles. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing an idea come to life.

I think I want to write up this pattern to sell (along with another owl pattern that I've been pretty guarded about sharing yet) if people would be interested. I can't tell if I like this little guy just because he came together like I had sketched and imagined, or if he actually is pretty cute and quirky!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts