Photo-Wednesday

Untitled

I missed Photo-Tuesday, but I hope to make it up with a few pictures I took on my Ausable Chasm trip today! We just did the walking trails, and it was beautiful! I want to go back for the "Adventure Trail" for the zip-lining and cable bridges- which would be both awesome and terrifying!

Untitled
See the Elephant's Head?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Part of the Adventure Trail! Maybe next time!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hiking through the dry gorges was a lot of fun too! Such a cool place to visit if you're ever in Upstate New York!!

Comments

  1. That was quite an adventure! My favourite shot is the last but one. I'm not sure about that suspended bridge though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts