Sunday Smiles

Untitled

There may not be flowers outside due to the still present snow, but there are flowers in beer steins, and that makes me smile!  What made me smile even more was the birthday dinner we had yesterday for my dad, whose birthday is today!

Untitled

I thought it'd be fun to have a little bit of a beer theme.  So my mom and I unpacked some of Dad's beer stein collection.  It was so fun going through them!

Untitled

A fox for a handle?!  Too cool.  A lot of these steins are from my Aunt and Uncle when they lived in Germany.

Untitled

I also had a lot of fun dissecting a few grocery store bouquets and rearranging them into some of the steins.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

For place cards I used coasters and wrote names on washi tape.  (Pretty genius super last minute idea if I do say so myself.)

Untitled

I love these beer glasses too and loved the excuse to pull them out and use them!

Untitled

But most of all, I love my family and love any excuse to get together with as many of them as possible!  Happy birthday Dad!!!

Comments

  1. Well you certainly had fun preparing a very happy birthday celebration for your dad! I especially love the beer glasses with their colourful designs and dancing couples! Very joyful! Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy theme for a senior party!!!!!! Such a good idea Kate!!!
    Happy Birthday to your dad!!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post!!. Happy Birthday daddy Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful, beautiful family and your Dad's birthday is a fine time to celebrate them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy, I certainly am blessed!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts