Chunky Circle Scarf


I whipped up this beauty for my sister on Saturday from this tutorial on people webs.



What a great and easy pattern!!  



I used just over 2 skeins of Lion Brand's Jiffy Yarn in silver heather.  I substituted this bulky yarn for the 2 strands of worsted weight in the pattern.


Love the color, and for an acrylic yarn it's so soft and cozy!  


It was the perfect project to work on while I was waiting for layers of plaster and paper mache to dry!  (Details to follow soon.)  

You should definitely go here make one now.  You won't!

Comments

  1. Oh my!
    I LOVE this- such a gorgeous pattern.
    We certainly are twins- I've just made a couple of cowls/ circle scarves too!!!! (lion brand 'Time Out' pattern)
    I haven't posted about them yet, as we're having a little heat-wave here- but seriously, that's soooo spooky!!
    Love yours. Am off to check out the links now!
    Have a fab week, hon.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts